Monday, August 29, 2011

A Time to Share

Hello, my bloggy buddies.
How's it going?
Is life treating you well? Did you get the cookies I sent you? Excellent.
The cookies were a gift, or rather, an exchange for your forgiveness to my lack of consistency (no, not like pancake batter) in the blogging realm.
I am sorry.
I am also sorry if the postman ate your cookies. If he did, just let me know, and I'll send my minions after him. They'll get your cookies back. Promise.
Anyways, there's a reason (as there always is) for my absence as of late.
My computer went *poop* again. As far as computers can go *poop*, that is. It went *poop* so hard that it won't work anymore. (Sounds like a college buddy of mine...)
So again, my humblest apologies go out to all of ye who even view this small, desolate blog.
And HERE is what I've been working on in the meantime!
It may very well be the picture that has consumed more of my time in its creation than any other picture I have ever drawn, so please, if you don't like it, don't tell me. I would probably cry. (And, perhaps, do what my computer did... {though I'm not implying that I work as it is; I don't. I'm a bum. Whatcha gonna do about it!?})
There's a short story that goes along with this classy man...
But I haven't written it yet. Sorry! :D
(Also, the scanner cut off the ole bloke's feet. Don't think that he's a no-good, footless buffoon. He has classy feet, on which are classy shoes.)

2 comments:

  1. I love this picture! It is truly awesome! I hope you can find more time to blog again soon! :) I always enjoy your witty words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave your cookies another week to arrive, but still, no dice. (No cookies, either.) Our postman is a notoriously untrustworthy fellow, so I sent my own minions after him. Unfortunately, they have not returned yet, so I can only assume he plied them with cookies. If you would, please send your minions after my minions.

    I really like your drawing, by the way. Though it looks like time's running out for ol' Metronome Watchface.

    ReplyDelete