Thursday, August 11, 2011

Seven Virtues #1: Chastity

I know I'm rather late in getting to this, but I've been fairly busy lately, and haven't yet had a chance to do it! Tragic. I know. But I plan to do it, anyways, because, well, I want to.
This is the Seven Virtues blog challenge. A month ago, Lady Antimony had hosted a blog challenge called "The Seven Deadly Sins." I managed to kill at least five people (in story, mind you), and ruin the lives of the rest of them. I know, I'm horrible.
This seems to be the only chance of redemption. And how hard it might be! We'll give it a shot.

   I walk right past them,
   and I know how they felt.
   They saw the outline of
   my Chastity Belt.

   They won't make it through,
   Not without a fight.
   It may never come off,
   If I put it on right.

   If you get to my heart,
   You might get my key,
   And then my manliness
   Will all be set free.

   It gets a bit scratchy,
   That much is true,
   so if you wear one, well,
   good luck to you, too.

   Somehow or another,
   It feels a bit wrong.
   It doesn't quite fit me,
   neither does my thong.

...I'm going to Hell, aren't I?

(92 Words)

5 comments:

  1. LOL, this is brilliant! Made me laugh out loud. I'm so glad you've joined in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This reminded me of "Robin Hood: Men in Tights", right up until I found out it was a man wearing the chastity belt.

    I've spent a bit of time reading back through your blog. I really enjoy your writing style! You're funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're going to Hell, dude, expect to find yours truly saving a place at the table for you.

    Great poem! Loved the humor in it.

    Say hi to your mom, and hope all of you are settling in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zade, I love this and think it should be printed out and hung on the wall. So seriously funny and I agree with Katherine, I was thinking Men In Tights or Thongs....haha! You are one funny dude! :)

    ReplyDelete