Considering the fact that I don't know hardly anyone on here, I don't think I'll be tagging anyone. Regardless, I'll answer the fun questions.
1) What's the first thing you do in the morning? Well, if not doing aerobics with one hand, and saving starving African children with the other, I probably get up and laze around at home and drink a bunch of coffee. Or make coffee, and THEN drink it. It goes both ways.
2) How old do you feel? My body feels 18, my mind feels 30, and my soul feels 10. And if you mean coppin' a feel, I'd probably only go up to... 30. But that's probably not what you mean...
3) What's your sign and does the description match your personality?
Cancer. 'Nuff said. Aha, fear not, for I simply jest. No, it says constantly having mood swings, which is totally no... HEY! SHUT UP! I love you. Life SUCKS! Why isn't grass red? POPTARTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No. That's not me. It's hard to even pretend that's me.
4) How do you like your caffeine? I like it to be caffeinated. That's always good. But typically it's always in coffee-form.
5) Favorite cartoon character? Let's see... Stewie from Family Guy, Finn from Adventure Time, Bugs Bunny, and Jester the Molester. Oh, I'm just kidding. I don't actually like Bugs Bunny. (Again, kidding. I love Bugs.)
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Surreal Art is the fruit of my dreams, which are the seeds planted firmly in the soil of creativity, warmed by imagination, and sprinkled with a hint of insanity. These things line the path to my soul. Now you know.... And knowing is half the battle.
|Steampunk John Lennon|
|My own adaptation of "Portrait of an Old Man"|
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
To put this quite plainly, I don't think like everyone else. I find inspiration in strange things, like the floral patterns in the couch cushions. The first picture came from watching the movie Labyrinth, for obvious reasons. The second came from looking at a picture of my brother in a cowboy hat. It evolved from there.
|Hungry Hungry Hedge Tree|
|The Wild West|
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
This is a series of Pumpkinheady pictures I've drawn, and I'm sure more will be added to the collection shortly. Be patient. I know it's tough, but I believe in you.
|Dante the Pumpkinhead|
|A Boy With a Sword|